Friday, June 05, 2009

beseiged?!

Busyness has a way of making contact and scheduling itself as the CHIEF conflict on my calendar. Maybe I invited it but how, when, where & why?

I have to start learning that I could only do so much PERIOD

My schedule has not gotten any better despite my best efforts to lighten the appointments and schedules. I had in fact complicated my schedules even more by the VERY few things I had signed up for. I had figured that I would be less encumbered by time constraints if I had a common theme running through my schedules; that was a mistake. It would have been a relief if I had signed up for less instead. Some lessons you learn by experience and hopefully this one is stuck with me now.

How does one win when beseiged by a army of one's creation?

No comments: