Friday, February 10, 2006

Is not EAZY to be me

By way of introduction if you will:
I am comfortable in my own skin (like that is supposed to mean anything but it does) and everyone else should be.

I get to enjoy what I do and what I don't. It is great to be in my line of work. I get to enjoy the way I live and the life I lead outside of my handiwork. It is rewarding to live in such a community and with such people around to enrich my life and help define meaning to just another ordinary being. I get to participate in moments and events that I could not have planned nor could I have found if I were to strive for it alone on my own. What a joy it is to have friends that care so much to enrich my experience.

I want to do so much more; I want to be a lot better. You may think "insatiable"; I think "agitation" & "growth" - that is what it is and it is what it is.

I am not done and that is the uneazy part.

... take a stroll alongside []

No comments: